Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Perform the preparation of documents for the investment in real estate projects in accordance with the State's regulations.
- Implementation of project investment preparation: get planning information, calculate land rent, land use fee for the project, implement land boundary agreements, project implementation location ...
- Coordinate with related divisions and departments of the Group to complete the application for investment license
- Directly work with competent Departments / Ministries / Branches to: apply for investment policy approval, investment project application and business plan; Apply for construction permits ...
- Keep track of arising work related to legal procedures of projects.
- Graduated from University of Architecture / Construction / Transport / National Economics University or related universities majoring in Urban Planning, Investment Economics.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in preparing documents and procedures related to real estate investment.
- Proficient in the process of investment in construction projects of the State, Understanding the functions of specialized management agencies, Investment Law.
- Human resource management skills, flexibility, creativity, good thinking.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in an equivalent position.
- Ready for business trip.
Các công việc tương tự