• Lead factory transformation via low cost automation, disruptive technology and digitalization to deliver productivity saving per annual business plan for Vietnam foods.
• Support project feasibility study on all green/ brown field project covering automation, growth, innovation, as well as providing engineering solution support other functions.
• Manage CAPEX and implement the projects of PepsiCo Food Vietnam; ensure the project to meet the schedule, quality and regulations.
• Execute related CAPEX within budget plan as well as deliver all the projects on time with quality as per project scope
• Execute continuous improvement thru productivity program to deliver productivity project to achieve the target.
• Support EHS system and ISO systems and comply MESS/HAZOP and LOTO programs on all project execution.
• Support Food safety/AIB and ISO systems on all project execution
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil or related engineering fields. Mechatronic (Electrical control + mechanical engineering) with automation experience and knowledge on PLC and pneumatic system is preferable.
• At least 3 years of experiences at relevant role or 8 years of experiences in Engineering/ Project field.
• Good computer literature in Microsoft office, Auto Cad.
• Strong leadership skill including, motivation, conflict resolution, effective coaching facility, presentation, team building and communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, performance
management , decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skill
• Excellent understanding of Project management methodology. Greenfield management is advantage.
• Maintenance background. TPM experience is advantage.
• Capex management with basic finance knowledge
• Fluently in English communication (writing, reading and speaking)
• Knowledgeable GMP, FSC2200, AIB, FM Global, OHSAS, Machine safety, Food facilities design, SAP and lean manufacturing program.
Các công việc tương tự