· Monitoring and supervising the health and safety performance within their area of responsibility.
· Demonstrating commitment to health and safety through formal participation in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control Planning, workplace inspections, pre- purchase evaluations etc. and informally through work site visits and discussions with staff.
· Participating where required in the resolution of safety issues.
· Reviewing all accidents/incidents and corrective action reports.
· Reviewing any health and safety related reports, and take appropriate action.
· Participating in Health & Safety Committees.
· Ensuring safety is an agenda item for all meetings.
· Initiating actions to improve health and safety within area of responsibility.
· Identify new potential subcontractors
· Collect numerous quotes from potential subcontractors
· Assist to build project bids and tenders
· Work with the accounts department to ensure understanding of project invoicing
· Manage quotes from outsourced partners and make sure they are competitive and complete
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers and staff
· Ensures compliance with agreed KPIs
· Qualify all subcontractors to ensure they met standards
· Manages and ensures that all subcontractors engaged on successful projects follow the same principles and deliver quality service
· Manage all project operations to ensure that quality of service is maintained
· Complete route surveys and engineering drawings for cargo movements
· Strong operational experience in project logistics
· People management skills
· Clear English speaking and writing skills
· Ability to maintain sound customer relations
· Financial management including budget preparation
· Team player
· Highly motivated self starter
· Project management methodologies and processes
· Engineering capabilities for transport operations
· Able to work potential new customers, providing sensible operations and commercial solutions
Các công việc tương tự