Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project team (internal and
external parties) as well as be the key point of contact for internal team, clients/tenants,
landlord, consultants and authority agent for successful delivery of projects.
- Set the goals for project, establish the involved team and parties.
Project implementation & control:
- Organize site detail survey and discuss with factory owner to finalize the location of equipment arrangement and grid connection point.
- Coordinate with design department in reviewing technical design and BOQ to ensure compliance with Company requirement.
- Provide technical inputs assistance to project activities in general particularly to the
field of roof-top solar renewable energy.
- Manage the construction site supervision team (Ensure of quality, HSE, schedule and quantity meet).
- Lead and organize regular meeting with the project team including consultants, direct suppliers, contractors
- Manage external stakeholder: Factory owner, EVN, firefighting authority…
- Ensure regular report on project cost, schedule, quality, risks.
- Manage and suggest to PD for changes approval.
EPC contractor management:
- Support in EPC selection and EPC contract preparation.
- Lead the contract administration, variations and payment claims process.
- Ensure scope, quality, schedule…of project consistent with signed EPC contract.
- Issue Site instruction/ letter to contractors
Project Closing and Handover.
- Make sure the project is satisfied to take over accordingly to law and contract. Organize final inspection with EPC and /or other external authorities.
- Manage handover process from EPC to O&M
- Evaluate and assess result of project.
- Obtain customer satisfaction assessment
- Conduct EPC assessment/ ranking after completion.
Coordinate with O&M team in warranty with EPC/ suppliers and managing complaints from roof owner on problem of the system or factory property.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Mechanical/ construction/ Civil or other
technical background; candidates who have experience in renewable
energy is a plus.
- Good at English both speaking and writing
- Strong knowledge in Power and/or Solar engineering.
- Have over two years experiences in same position, prefer someone
used to work in solar rooftop.
- Strong communication; Presentation and Project Management skill
- Skill required: project management, autonomy, communication,
- Able to handle issue, solve problem, work with various stake holder and many projects at the same time.
District 7, HCMC
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự