• Degree/Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, Building Management, Quantity Survey or relevant.
• Preferably with minimum 3 years of project management experience in retail and corporate office interiors.
• Fluent in verbal and written English
• Experience in managing and leading project teams to successful outcomes.
• Self-motivated and results oriented.
• Project Management experience across a range of disciplines, contract and procurement.
• Strong leadership, organisation and planning.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exceptional level of attention to details and accuracy.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to read design drawings, architectural/technical blueprints and shop drawings.
• Able to work under pressure of meeting timelines.
• English CV must be attached your portrait.
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualifications.
Các công việc tương tự