- University degree in international development, law, economics or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of working experience in the development sector, think tank or public administration, e.g. in projects delivering economic policy advice
- Strong analytical, reporting, and networking skills, including ability to work with multiple stakeholders from the public and private sectors, as well as civil society
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team, and willingness to undertake both technical and logistical tasks
- Demonstrated understanding of key issues related to competition policy and consumer protection an asset
- Excellent written and spoken communications in English and Vietnamese
GIZ is committed to create an appreciative work environment, irrespective of age, ethnic background and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and worldview, sexual orientation and social background. We ensure human resource processes live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 31st March 2023.
Note: Please state “Application for the Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.