The Project Commercial and Operations Manager’s role is at assist the Director with operations for all projects. This includes critical scopes of HSE and Subcontractor identification and development. The role will require building project and shipment quotes and developing operational plans.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY RESULT AREAS
· Monitoring and supervising the health and safety performance within their area of responsibility.
· Demonstrating commitment to health and safety through formal participation in Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control Planning, workplace inspections, pre- purchase evaluations etc. and informally through work site visits and discussions with staff.
· Participating where required in the resolution of safety issues.
· Reviewing all accidents/incidents and corrective action reports.
· Reviewing any health and safety related reports, and take appropriate action.
· Participating in Health & Safety Committees.
· Ensuring safety is an agenda item for all meetings.
· Initiating actions to improve health and safety within area of responsibility.
· Identify new potential subcontractors
· Collect numerous quotes from potential subcontractors
· Assist to build project bids and tenders
· Work with the accounts department to ensure understanding of project invoicing
· Manage quotes from outsourced partners and make sure they are competitive and complete
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers and staff
· Ensures compliance with agreed KPIs
· Qualify all subcontractors to ensure they met standards
· Manages and ensures that all subcontractors engaged on successful projects follow the same principles and deliver quality service
· Manage all project operations to ensure that quality of service is maintained
· Complete route surveys and engineering drawings for cargo movements
· Strong operational experience in project logistics
· People management skills
· Clear English speaking and writing skills
· Ability to maintain sound customer relations
· Financial management including budget preparation
· Team player
· Highly motivated self starter
· Project management methodologies and processes
· Engineering capabilities for transport operations
· Able to work potential new customers, providing sensible operations and commercial solutions
Các công việc tương tự