Our highly respected client is seeking a Public Policy & Government Relations Manager with at least 8 years' experience in public policy and government affairs profession. The job is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The Public Policy & Government Relations Manager will provide strategic leadership on government and community relations. The position supports mission and objectives involving local, state, and federal government affairs. It maintains and nurtures relationships with government, associated authorities, the community, home-owners associations, and the company’s internal stakeholders.
- Advance the mission, vision, and both short- and long-term goals.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of community, land use, transportation, and regional issues impacting Southern California.
- Develop external communication strategies for operational initiatives and projects.
- Plan and lead various community programs and projects, and implement strategies.
- Provide early identification of initiatives, programs, and issues that may affect the operations.
- Develop and maintain effective and sound relationships with local, state, and federal government officials, and community and neighborhood leaders.
- Represent the company externally on projects and operations. Speak on behalf of the institution.
- Cultivate relationships with company’s internal stakeholders. Develop effective working relationships with Communications, Legal, Facilities, and Security supporting day-to-day operations.
- Effectively share information across and between multiple disciplines, reaching varied audiences.
- Support the institution with emergency planning and response.
Các công việc tương tự