- Keep following procurement framework to make sure proper procurement processes for goods are in place, ensuring that goods are sourced at the optimum price and terms, delivered at required times and places, meet standard/quality requirements and follow corporate procurement procedures.
- Initially undertaking negotiations with selected vendors, preparing prices comparison, keeping all prices record availability, customization possibilities, delivery schedules, warranties, payment terms, and claims terms, including reviewing and approving tender bids and assessing vendor risks.
- Manage vendor agreement and relationship, ensuring accurate, required information available to all parties, continuously monitoring of all terms and conditions of the contract, reviewing and reporting on vendor performance and risks, or contingencies that should be considered.
- Purchasing materials including woods, boards, paint and chemicals, accessories, decorative materials, package materials… for production.
- Searching, updating, and proposing alternative materials.
- Coordinating with other departments to meet production plan and export schedule
- Order material according to requiring of the production department.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prioritize to candidates working in the furniture field
- 3- 7 years experienced in commodity procurement.
- Effective communication and good negotiation skills.
- Good at English
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to do purchasing analysis and report.
- Team-work spirit.
Lô A_9A_CN, KCN Bàu Bàng, huyện Bàu Bàng
260 nhân viên
ARDA Co. Ltd is a 100% Foreign Invested Enterprise with manufacturing facilities in Bau Bang Industrial Estate in Binh Duong Province. The company produces high quality European style indoor furniture and accessories under the Encore with Inspiring Home Furnishings¬_tradename. Xem thêm