1 - Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Đồng phục
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- Sourcing & maintain supply of products/services that meet price target, quality standard & production schedule
- Support colleagues & other departments in solving operation issues (cost innovation, urgent delivery, process improvement, quality issue…)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Release & follow up pending PR & PO in ERP
- Monitor delivery closely to meet production schedule
- Regularly keep price up-to-date & competitive
- Sourcing new products/services as requested from end-users
- Manage & develop supplier & product items for assigned category
- Manage all purchasing records (PO, contracts, docs…) are up to date
- Handle input invoices & support track payment for supplier
- Co-operate with QC to solve all quality problems and improve suppliers’ quality
- Additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by function head from time to time
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Accounts/ Finance; Supply Chain, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy, and systems.
- At least 1-year experience as purchasing officer.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Integrity, energy, teamwork and customer oriented
- Growth mindset and Humble
- Working time: 8hrs/day (5 working days/week).
- Working location: Cong Hoa, Tan Binh, HCMC.
- Performance bonus, premium insurance.
- 14 AL days/year.
- Flexible time, without controlling working time but result-oriented.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi