- Purchase technical materials/ spare parts/ machinery, etc follow assigned PRs,
- Responsible for procurement of Spare Parts/ machinery/ maitenance materials, etc.
- Prepare tender documents, purchase contracts, expressions of interest or other documents required for competitive tendering.
- Obtain quotations for local/ oversea purchase requests
- Source supplies for new purchases or purchases with limited suppliers
- Negotiate directly with suppliers to ensure the best quality, reasonable pricing and on-time delivery
- Prepare purchase orders and contract
- Ensure sufficient documentation for clearance with Accounts Department
- Verify the technical specifications of spare parts/ machines/ materials to purchase the correct parts with user’s need and expectation in the most saving ways
- Consult managers/ requested person on the technical issued in purchasing and get approval for specifications prior to requesting quotes.
- Inspect the goods after delivery to ensure they meet specifications as in the contract/ PO.
- To work and support relevant departments to build the purchasing plans for maintenance, purchasing equipment and machines.
- Report for on-progress orders and unprocessed orders
* Report to Purchasing manager.
* Working place: Sơn Dương, Tuyên Quang
- Technical qualifications such as a Degree of Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadline with minimum supervision
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- English proficient 4 skills (Reading, writing, speaking, listening)
Các công việc tương tự