Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
1. Negotiate, bargain with suppliers.
2. Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
3. Monitor stock level and place orders as needed
4. Maintain update records of delivery information
5. Coordinate with purchasing dept at another factory (in XP group) for material arrangement.
6. Timely track to master the market changes and quality, price of raw materials, in order to improve product quality and reduce procurement costs.
7. Plan purchasing layout, material order.
8. Material cross of control.
9. Timely reply to the material control, materials delivery, timely response to cross - coordinate and handle.
10. Daily weekly monthly data review.
11. Implement company activities.
12. Coordinate communication between the supplier and
Các công việc tương tự