3 - 5 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Xe đưa đón
- Đào tạo
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on purchase orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Placement of orders with vendors, as well as, expediting, deferring and canceling.
- Work with and maintain accurate information on ERP server
- Combine with relevant departments to check the product's ability to meet the requirements set out.
- Connecting with International supplier and responsible to coordinate the product requirements
- Making selection, compare offers and do the necessary analysis to choose the most suitable product.
- Coordinate purchasing activities with other departments to control and ensure the best optimum inventory level by performing cost analysis and purchase volume for major commodities.
- Review and process Request for Sourcing including verification/benchmark of price and other transaction conditions, negotiation, PO creation, and PO acknowledgement.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by manager that are essentially related to his/ her duties.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduation from commercial / economic background.
- Good command of English.
- Having a good knowledge about ERP system.
- At least 3 years’ experience on MRP purchasing activities.
- Understanding of purchasing principles and international purchasing process, commercial.
- High energy level, proactive and be able to work independent.
- Strong in negotiation, communication and self-initiative
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Giới tính:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi