1. In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
2. Placement of orders with vendors, as well as, expediting, deferring and canceling.
3. Master the progress of ongoing new programs and make it happen as fast as possible
4. Communication and management of vendors
5. Analyzing and maintaining appropriate inventory levels; do not store slow moving aged inventory
6. Basic technical mastery of product managed by
7. Responsible for completing personal professional development plan
8. Performs other related jobs as assigned by Supervisor/ Dept Head.
• University/College Diploma in Business Administration, Logistics, English Language major, ....
• No experience required, will be trained.
• Required language(s): Vietnamese/English (Requierd conditions)
• Able to work independently, communicate with multi-level management and under tight deadline.
• Good at Microsoft Office
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Meticulous, proactive and logical thinking.
• High integrity.
Các công việc tương tự