Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Responsible for implementing the site’s Quality Management Plan.
- Manages all the product technical specifications covering physical, Chemical, microbiological, sensory parameters and quality control online. Ensure finished product comply regulation and product specification before loading
- Responsible for conduct and prepare for the Internal Quality Audit, External Quality Audit, Supplier audit, Customer Audit and Mock recall and recovery audit.
- Risk assessment, risk analysis and setting control critical point in processing flow. Change control management and update HACCP on time.
- Manage and control documentation system. Maintain quality records including: Writing procedure comply food safety and quality regulation, archive superseded documents, ensure the SOP reflect the actual practice.
- Coordinate all investigation and tracking CAPA closure and effectiveness monthly report for process nonconformance, customer complaint.
- Develop, execute and maintain validation protocols for new or modify equipment, process.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree or above in Food Science, Chemistry or Microbiology.
+ Good English communication
+ Good computer skill: Word, excel, power point…
+ Good communication and solving problem.
+ Ability to work independently, teamwork, proactive and creative.
- At least 05 years at Food, Pharmacy Company
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of quality assurance, measurement of physical, chemical & microbiological techniques.
Virtue and other requirements, if any
+ Ability to work under high working pressure.
+ Proactive, patient, honest, careful, hardworking and knowledgeable about the products the Company is trading in.
Các công việc tương tự