Overall accountability in leading quality assurance management system implementation from after production to customer and consumer.
- Develop and implement procedures & regulations for product quality at distribution centers, distributors and retailers.
- Develop and execute inspection & audit plans at distribution centers, distributors as well as surveys at retailers, consumers (home-place) for compliance with storage & handling procedures and regulations.
- Coordinate the shelf-life studies of R&D then manage the shelf-life verification of QA
- Manufacturing to assure products are with right quality until the end of shelf-life.
- Periodically make an overview of the whole distribution system on quality to verify the effectiveness of the quality management system, from the Plan to Source, Make and Deliver.
- Develop and deliver training programs to QA/QC personnel where and when appropriate.
- Support QA Manufacturing in quality certification programs.
- Develop and implement quality management system corporate procedures and regulations.
- Graduated University or upper in Food Technology, Biotechnology, Organic, Dairy Technology, Agricultural or Aquacultural Science, Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology from a well-known university is preferred.
- At least 8-10 years of leadership experience in QA, QC of Manufacturing & Distribution in FMCG Corporation.
- Plenty of years on dealing with complaints and feedback from customers, consumers, media and government officers.
- Formal Qualifications in the following are essential:
ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems
ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management Systems
Các công việc tương tự