4 - 5 Năm
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
1. Ensure quality for the input material, the production process, and finished products.
2. Implementing ISO 9001 quality system and ISO 14001 environmental system improvements. Improve the system 2 is done most effectively.
3. Update the new quality standards for the relevant parts.
4. Monitor and manage of staff QA / QC.
5. Training of QA staff as needed.
6. Organizing meetings with relevant departments to find the causes, taking countermeasure for defective products, customer complaints.
7. Conduct internal audits.
8. Quality control document keeping.
9. Perform the weekly quality reports, month and year.
10. Discuss with sale staff about related to product quality.
11. Knowledgeable about ISO/TS 16949 (IATF16949)
1. Graduated University ( mechanical, electrical engineering).
2. Age: 30-38 years old.
3. Foreign Language: English Minimum level B (communicate with foreigners often).
Japanese is an advantage.
4. Computer Skills: Good in Microsoft office. Autocad is an advantage.
5. Can understand mecanical drawing.
6. Can use mechanical measurement tools.
7. Major: mechanical processing (priority candidates worked in the cutting centers - coil center).
8. Know about steel slitting, shearing.
9. Experience: 3-5 years.
10. Working under high pressure.
11. Hardworking, energetic, strong, responsible.