Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
JOB SUMMARY: Working closely with Factory to control product quality
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note this opening will require you to daily work with factory in Binh Duong province.
1. Conduct general inspection procedure (inspection arrangement, in-line inspection, final inspection, on-site QC Station, co-inspection etc.) according to the company system QC SOP, find out problems and seek the relative solutions during inspection so as to make sure the quality of goods and shipment on schedule.
2. Share cases study in relation to inspection and factory assessment if need.
3. Ensure that all Quality Inspection reports are published in a timely manner and that information compiled is complete and accurate. Ensure that all Quality Inspection documentation is maintained properly.
3. Report supplier production output and scheduling on time
4. Identify opportunities to improve quality and cooperate with Vendor and report to manager on any quality improvement actions and coach quality inspectors when required.
5. Maintain all quality control tools, equipment from The company
6. Conduct inspections of the supplier's manufacturing process to identify and implement quality improvements.
8. Support Engineering to review samples when request.
9. Support quality controlling and factory arrangement for any Vendor of The company.
1. College Degree or Technical Degree
2. Experience with metal product (Bending, Welding, Punching, Coating, ….)
3. Over 1-years of working experience in a Quality related field.
4. Proficient reading and writing English, Chinese is plus
5. Good communication skills
1. ‘Nam Tan Uyen industrial, Binh Duong’
2. ‘Bau Bang Industrial Zones, Lai Uyen Commune, Bau Bang District, Binh Duong Province’
Các công việc tương tự