- Implement pest control prevention program.
- Coordinating with concerned departments to control the “hygiene in a production environment” and investigating possible causes of contamination and improve the hygiene level of production lines.
- Monitoring and reviewing all activities during and after maintenance to ensure there will be no contamination.
- Coordinating with production for cleaning validation and daily check of pest presence in production areas
- Monitoring and reviewing the cleaning procedures/instructions in the production lines.
- Managing an effective pest controlling for the whole factory.
- Set up a monitoring plan, and monitor the hygiene condition of drinking water, canteen, and the environment in the factory
- Organize internal audits (NGMP, HACCP) and foreign bodies assessment and following up corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology; with 2 years experience in QA or production
- Intermediate English level (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- Functional/Professional/Technical Competencies (state-specific knowledge, skill, and experience critical for the job)
- Training techniques and quality auditing technique
- Problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, coaching skills, time management skills, and presentation skills
- Quality awareness, microbiology, product technology, local FDA regulations
- Fully understanding of NGMP, HACCP, QMS, Pest control technique (IPM), CIP, hygienic engineering
- MS Office program
Đường số 6, KCN An Phước, Long Thành, Đồng Nai
4000 nhân viên
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. Our team of 62,500 full-time, seasonal, contract and temporary employees have built a leadership position in many... Xem thêm