5 - 10 Năm
- Cấp bậc
Phó Giám đốc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Xe đưa đón
- Đồng phục
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- Set up quality management system and monitor all of QA staffs and related dept. in implement this system.
- Set up QC organization chart and headcount plan.
- To in charge of technical management and personnel management of QC dept.
- Quality management representative, responsible to work with customer or appropriate authorities any quality matters.
- Combine with other dept in any R&D projects and report the result to General Director every month.
- Combine with PCD, MFG, PTC dept in improvement product quality, reduce B grade and west rate and material loss.
- Combine with R&D committee to check and confirm new product, ensure the new product meet customer requirement.
- Solving and report immediately any product quality problems in production or customer complaint to General Director and follow up any corrective actions and preventive actions of related dept.
- Report quality situation and any activities of QA dept in monthly, quarterly, yearly and propose the plan for next month, quarter, years.
- Report the result of checking and compare company's product and competitor's product in the market every quarter or as sale dept's requirement.
- Report the result of checking and trial run new material sample.
- Report the result of Body test new product.
- Verify equipment and ensure the exactitude of equipment.
- Contact with appropriate authorities to update any new regulation in quality management and register product quality.
- Set up budget control of QA dept.
- Training technicality & Product for QA staffs and related dept.
1. Workplace: Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC & Phuoc Dong Industrial Park.
2. Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduation.
- Language: Proficient in English or Chinese.
- Experience: At least 3 year experience in the QA Manager position;
- At least 8 years of experience in manufacturing or researching Non - Woven.
- Knowledgeable about Non – Woven machines, from regular to high-class or special types.
- Knowledgeable about the technological process of producing Non - Woven of all kinds.
- Knowledgeable the quality standards of the finished product & the materials of the Non - Woven.
- Knowledgeable the factory requirements rules, requirements in the production process, ...
- Ability to work with related departments and synthesize projects.
- Ability to work with local and oversea suppliers.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
30 - 40