- Develop a process to ensure and control the quality and quantity of products.
- Testing and analyzing samples to manage the quality of products up to export standards.
- Summarize all information of the QC staff to report to the Manager.
- Manage the market information about the total quantity of products and other purchasing companies.
- Update the quantity of product information, material prices, and weekly finished products to managers.
- Update new product inspection regulations for the QC staff.
- Handle arising problems directly that the QC staff cannot solve.
- Receive the quality control tasks from Manager and take responsibility for tasks and projects they have been assigned.
- Management of all team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 2- 3 years of working experience in the same position, 1 year at the management level or team leader.
- English: fluency of all skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Male. Age under 30 years old.
- Able to work in hhigh-pressureenvironment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này