1. Responsible for managing the quality assurance department employees, planning, professional guidance, monitoring and control professional.
2. Directly responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Company quality system.
3. Responsible for update writing and distributing quality assurance procedures.
4. Responsible for the implementation of quality procedures - starting an examination and audit the factory to locate unusual and preventing sending of defective products from the factory to customer.
5. Responsible for approval of exceptions.
6. Responsible for recommending preventive action to prevent problems and monitoring their implementation.
7. Responsible for annual training plan production workers and employees of Quality.
8. Responsible for ongoing and reliable reporting to the state of quality in accordance with the timetable and procedures.
9. Responsible for the customer service. The Q.A Manager has the responsibility for the quality, in case the Sales office receives complaint from customer, immediately has to be applied all the procedure, for checking, analyze, and prepare a report for the Customer. In some serious cases, where is not possible find a solution, it could be necessary go directly to the customer production workshop
10. Perform other tasks as requested by Operation Manager/BOD
1. Graduate from University.
2. Having at least 5 year experiences working as the QA Manager in manufacturing companies.
3. Use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Ability to work under pressure and several factors simultaneously.
5. Lessons learned analysis capability.
6. Ability to manage staff.
7. Good Communication Skills.
8. Team player.
9. Knowledge of ISO procedures.
10. Training capacity.
Good at English.
Các công việc tương tự