To assist QC Manager in the management of in-plant quality control activities, Pest Control, Responsibility for overall quality management activities including raw material input, work in process, output, ensure compliance with the requirements of the quality system as prescribed by the company.
- Monitor, update, evaluate quality management system.
- Prepare, issue procedure, work instruction.
- Measure all quality parameters from input, during processing, output, dispatch, packaging. Compare spec and ensure matching with spec/customer requirement.
- Control documents, records, traceability for each lot, take investigating & give corrective action, take improvement with the customer complaints issues.
- Cooperate with related sections to ensure implementation and compliance with the requirements of the quality and food safety system.
- Cooperate with other departments in handling the non-conformity of the quality and food safety system in a timely and accurate manner to ensure productivity, quality, and food safety.
- Guidance, training subordinates to comply with processes, guidelines and expand their awareness of quality and food safety.
- Participate in internal audit.
- Perform the task be required by QC Manager.