1 - Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Đồng phục
- Chế độ thưởng
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- Design and develop inductive components for appointed projects.
- Research, analyze and develop existing and new products to satisfy customer requirements, communicate and answer technical and product related questions and topics from customers
- Record specification designs, drawings, bills of materials and test data
- Other R&D tasks appointed by R&D manager
- Work very close to Engineering team to implement and validate the new product samples.
- Technical support to Quality, Sales, Production, Engineering departments and also customer inside
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Automation/Mechatronics or other related fields.
Basic skills requirements
- Proactive and good learning capacity
- Knowledge of electromagnetic components design, transformer and inductors
- Knowledge of LF and RF communication components designs: antennas and receiver sensors
- Knowlegde of Electrical and Electronics
- Preferred knowledge of PCB design and circuit board
- Basic knowledge on mechanical design (CAD softwares as Solidworks, etc...).
Experience requirements (similar jobs)
- At least 1 year experience in Electrical/Electronic field
- Proactive, self-motivated to learn and develop a professional career in Premo.
- Able to work on new technologies.
- Able to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
Languages skills (language and level)
- Plant local language. Initial English knowledge : capable of effective communication.
- Willing to develop English as the corporate communication language.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Giới tính:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi