Research and develop new products for Viet An Group in the automated environmental monitoring systems.
- Software development on multi-threaded embedded C/C++ product software for IoT.
- Support project team to analyze requirements, design and develop software solutions, validate/verify software implementation.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Research existing embedded software/hardware solution to integrate into the product.
- Collaborate with R&D to design IoT hardware.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write technical documents in English.
- Knowledge of firmware development in C/C++ and writing applications on RTOS (freeRTOS, uCOS, ...).
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers, device drivers and basic peripherals such as timers, DMA, A/D converter, comparator, UART (RS-232, RS-485), I2C, SPI, PWM, GPIO, ….
- Ability to read circuit design/schematics.
- Have a passion for creativity, love to learn new technologies.
Nice to have:
- Archive innovation awards in university is a big plus.
- Experience in embedded systems (C/C++).
- Cross-platform Linux programing and tool (Intel and ARM).
- Experience in working with one of wireless standards such as ZigBee, Lora, RF, Wifi, Bluetooth, GSM, …
- Experience in Linux build environment (buildroot, yocto, ...).
Các công việc tương tự