Working location: Binh Duong Manufacturing Plant
This position is accountable for deliver E2E packaging productivity projects which will directly impact Cost, product quality and safety/health/Environmental improvement.
This position requires a detailed understanding of packaging development process and depth knowledge of packaging technologies as well as machinery to make a significant contribution to productivity project objective and outcomes. Furthermore, business sense is necessary for this position, consumer insight knowledge is also welcome.
Position Accountability Summary
1. Develop E2E packaging productivity initiatives for AMEA region, mainly focusing on Biscuits Category for SEA BU and located in Vietnam.
2. Working closely with supplier, Procurement and Marketing to help feeding the packaging productivity funnel, considering new technologies available, new material market trends and packaging sustainability.
3. Lead implementation of packaging productivity projects, working closely with cross-functional partners (i.e. BD/operations, procurement, RDQ category team, logistic, QA and marketing) as well as external packaging material vendors.
4. Manage the technical timeline, providing timely communication, outlining issues, risks and contingency plans for AMEA Gum and Candy packaging productivity programs.
5. Conduct, coordinate functional testing including plant trials, lab testing, transportation tests, shelf life studies and material vendor evaluations, including analysis of data, results and follow up recommendations and action plans.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise throughout the deployment of productivity projects.
7. Ensure all Packaging Quality expectations are delivered within the programs.
Education, Knowledge, Experience
Các công việc tương tự