You will be working in HR department, providing recruitment support to Panasonic group companies in Vietnam with below job scope and responsibilities:
• Implement the company recruitment and selection process
• Manage recruitment schedule and budget effectively
• Recommend and search applicants through a wide range of internal and external channels
• Review, evaluate, organize interviews, cooperate with hiring departments for selection of best fit candidates
• Jointly contribute to the development and implementation of the Company strategic work culture and values
• Other jobs assigned by Group Head.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Management, Business Administration, Foreign Language Studies or related fields).
• At least 3 years’ working experience in recruitment, preferably from headhunting companies or big-sized foreign-owned companies.
• Good command of spoken and written English. Communication in Japanese is a great advantage.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress.
Các công việc tương tự