- Mission: Supervising store HR teams, implementing company policies, and working on employees' compensation and benefits plans in accordance with business strategy and company’s policy
1. Human Resources Systems and Management
- Reviewing and applying HR policies and procedures within the region in order to ensure they are efficient, transparent, and complying with the VN law and company's policy.
- Conducting regularly required audit stores to review human resources and administrative procedures
- Providing line managers with sound and effective advice on all staff issues and supporting managers in the region on the care, development, performance, motivation and contribution of the workforce
- Ensuring the role of controlling SAP for region (payroll, report system, personal income tax…)
- Consulting & giving solutions for line managers to improve HR policies as well as in solving issues related to HR Region
- Employee relations
- Preparing and managing division’s budget
- Setting performance standards and evaluating local HR teams
- Supporting to organize employer branding activities
- Identifying short-term and long-term hiring needs
2. Reporting management
- Elaborate and provide monthly reports, control strictly HR structure of stores based on standard HR structure/labour productivity
- Implementing performance appraisals, training, and feedback across in line with regional standards.
- Ensure HR Managers establish and maintain personnel files, ensuring all data forms are filled and safely filled such as timesheets, leave forms, payrolls and exit interviews.
- Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards
- Academic background: University/ Bachelor degree with a business background
- Experience in food/retail industry is preferable
- Understanding labour regulation, labor law, insurance, personnel income tax, HR policies
- SAP HR software
- A good knowledge of local labor regulations and experience with HR software (SAP) and payroll system
- Strong communication skill
- Strong leadership
- Skills: business acumen, communication, organization, facilitation & presentation, coaching, change management, project management.
Các công việc tương tự