Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The candidate will join a small, entrepreneurial team committed to growing the company’s business. The candidate will be in charge of a Regional Sales team for the domestic (Vietnamese) market, with focus on retail customers, but is also expected to assist with sales/fundraising to institutional customers.
- Represent company and communicate effectively with high position persons at partners to keep good relationship and grow business
- Determine the center of influence of each partner and develop a plan to reach out to them to pushing sales.
- Execute strategies and tactics to achieve sales targets with bank and non-bank partners.
- Provide daily support and outstanding service to bank and non-bank partners and develop strong relationships with all levels within those organizations to develop Company’s business.
- Track and measure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance; take corrective action as required to ensure sales remain on track
- Develop and deliver product and sales training and ongoing coaching to partner sales staff.
- Accompany Sales team to close Sales.
- Work with the Wealth Management Business Development team to develop and execute sales incentive programs, customer promotions programs and other promotional campaigns to generate sales within partner channels.
- Manage and promptly resolve any conflicts between channels and partners to avoid any disruption to business.
- Recruit, train, manage and ensure productivity of partnership and direct Sales Relationship Managers.
- Assess and implement the direct sales channel.
- Develop network of advisors/consultants who can sell Company products on a success-basis.
- Minimum of 8 years of total work experience, at least 5 of which were in the financial services industry (fund management, commercial banking, securities brokerage, insurance); bancassurance experience with a large insurance company is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales capacity with retail customers as the target market
- Solid track record of achieving sales/fundraising targets
- Solid understanding of the Vietnamese financial services industry. Good grasp of industry players and regulations.
- Established networks within the Vietnamese financial services industry.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Established people management capabilities; able to recruit, train and develop staff.
- Results focused, able to work under pressure to deliver objectives
- Demonstrable initiative, able and willing to propose and independently drive and manage projects.
- Energetic and creative. Able and willing to propose and test different sales & marketing ideas.
- Good interpersonal skills. Work well with others inside and outside the company, at different levels of seniority.
- Native Vietnamese and fluent in English.
- High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự