- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
- Completing tasks given by the company
- 13th salary month
- Review salary: more than once per year
- Bonus as company’s revenue
- Company support finance to buy Macbook
- Health insurance
- Company trip
- And other benefits (you can know if you have chance to join us)
1. You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
2. A quick and patient mind to learn and to find solutions for customers.
3. A confident and disciplined person for effective teamwork.
4. You must be able to attain any allocated 4-hours shift between 2 P.M - 2:00 A.M GMT +7 (make sure that you have to attain at least 10 shifts/week) and can work on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Basic knowledge of customer service
6. A good functional laptop and stable internet provider connection
■Salary: Customer Service [Nationality: Venezuela (2 slots)]: 2.3$/hour
You must be able to attain any allocated 4-hours shift between 2 P.M - 2:00 A.M GMT +7 (make sure that you have to attain at least 10 shifts/week) and can work on Saturday and Sunday.
Các công việc tương tự