Tiếp thị / Marketing , Dịch vụ khách hàng , Hành chính / Thư ký
Nhân viên chính thức
1 - 2 Năm
- To be responsible for advance booking and reservations, handling guest inquiries, provides information, maintaining guest records and creating a favorable public image over the phone.
- Aware of the hotel latest information, promotion, packages relating to rooms and other outlet to provide the guests the correct information.
- Ensures to block rooms for any special request such as Suites, connecting, accompanied, non smoking rooms…
- Ensures to respond to all requested by telex, fax, email, letters properly within 24 hours.
- Ensures the quality of daily incoming Reservations and the arrival Reservations to provide guests the best expected service and avoid problems happened caused of lacking/missing information in the reservation system.
- Follows up and reconfirms the tentative reservations into actual bookings.
- Coordinates with other departments to provide the guests the best service whenever possible.
- Handles guests’ complaints if any and seek for approval or assistance of Reservation Supervisor or higher Management if the situation is out of the given authorization.
- Graduated from College/University Hospitality, Sales & Marketing, Business administration or related field preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experiences or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experiences, preferably experience in international 4-5 star hotel/resort.
- Good command in English
- MS Office
- Opera system knowledge & skills would be a plus
Reservation Clerk with good background could be considered to interview.
Vì sao bạn muốn báo xấu nhà tuyển dụng này?
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.