The On site Residential management coordinator is responsible for the coordination and management of the rental pool program for Hospitality projects developed by BIM Group, with an objective to ensure a strong relationship between BIM Group - as the rental pool program manager, the operator and third party owners. He/ she will handle the handover of assets from third party owners to BIM Group and from BIM Group to operator. Acting as the contacting point at site for owners and working with operator to manage third party owner’s assets and public area asset.
1. Hand over:
Keeps track of and provide the Residential Management team with the construction & completion progress of project, including:
• Construction & handover progress of third party owners’ apartments
• Completion & handover timeline of the whole project to operator (including construction & handover timeline of owners apartments and public areas)
• Construction & set up progress of mock up apartments/villas
Informs operator when third party owners apartments/villas and the public are ready for handover
Prepares documents and signing papers for third party owners and involved parties in preparation for the handover process (compliance with Company’s approved format).
Receives the handover of apartments from third party owners.
Communicates with the project management unit to fix any defect at the request of the owner (if any)
Follow up the project management unit’s work of fixing defects until completion as requested by operator, hand over the apartments/ villas and the public areas to operator.
Send notice to inform owners of the project being ready for operation and of the commencing/expiring date of warranty period for the structure and interior package of their apartment/villa, RPA program and owner’s guaranteed return period according to signed contracts.
2. Asset Management:
Answers to owner’s queries and resolve any matter relating to owner’s assets
Verifies the asset fluctuation of the project, including assets belong to owners & public area, liaises with Accounting Department o record changes in the Asset management system and to conduct fixed asset audit periodically.
Works with PMU to set up Mock up apartment/ villa according to operator’s instructions.
1. Internal & External communication
Liaises with Project Management unit and/or contractors to carry out maintenance or replace work for owner’s apartment’s structure and furniture package following signed contracts between BIM Group & third party owners.
Liaises with other departments to respond to owners’ and operator’s queries or requests relating to the Rental pool program.
Prepares monthly report to direct manager on: handover status, asset fluctuation and operations issues.
Performs other miscellaneous support functions as required.
Including but not limited to the following:
A strong understanding of the way BIM Group conducts business and is an advocate of the company’s culture.
Capable to liaise effectively and efficiently with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Able to research and execute strategic project work to a high standard.
These are the skills, qualities and attributes one will need to demonstrate in order to carry out the job effectively
1, People Management
- Supporst and trains others to deliver work to a high standard.
- Be able to link-up other departments to the hospitality division that establishes a culture of friendliness, openness and efficiency.
- Able to promote teamwork within and across the business.
- Installs a culture of professionalism through each touch point of the business.
- Has the ability to show strong self-awareness and self-regulation whilst executing the job to a high standard.
- Capable of working with others to meet project time-lines.
- Effective in delivering and supporting the hospitality division’s message in a professional manner, across all levels of the company.
- Is comfortable advancing work where decisions are required and takes responsibility for these decisions.
- At all times the person must make decisions that positively impacts the company’s business, being it people, financial, sustainable related.
- Showing good character and perseverance in the face of difficult times is a trait required and expected.
- Displays a strong ability to harvest relationships across a range of stakeholder groups.
- Remains an effective planning of time, materials and people to ensure deadlines are well known and achieved.
- Capable to extract the real and right meaning from people, reports and on-site field information that supports clear commercial and projects decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration or Business Administration.
- Two years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Previous residential management, asset management and/or civil engineering is preferred.
- Fluent in English, (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, PMS and related Revenue tools.
1,Excellent communication skills, task and project manager driven.
Các công việc tương tự