1. Budget Management:
• Develop and implement budget plans of the department, estimate the costs incurred.
• Increase the asset’s values by growing potential revenue streams and reducing unreasonable operational costs, prepare short and long-term financial forecasts, perform strong cash flow.
• Report on the use of budget, cash flow for annual projects, allocation of post-sale costs.
2. Management of Operation:
• Develop a model for collecting fees for management of non-residential property
• Advise the Board of Directors on the project management model for Non-residential property
• Planning of project take-over & commissioning - commissioning - product warranty with related departments & contractors
• Build the system, select and manage service providers with appropriate capacity and experience.
• Strict control of service activities and services of the service management companies in the non-residential areas.
• Develop and implement customer care plans.
• Construction and control of infrastructure management plan, quality of works, architecture and landscape of project implementation.
• Develop and implement the management board set up for the projects
• Planning - launching and connecting state authorities to hand over infrastructure – utility.
• Develop the plan - implement and supervise the exploitation of Clubs of Projects
• Build, develop a system of procedures - regulations - rules of post-sales management.
Graduated from University, major business administration or equivalent.
2. Working Experience:
Minimum of 20 years of work experience including at least 5 years of experience in equivalent position.
• Non-Residential Management.
• Planning skills and implementation organization
• Construction knowledge
• Knowledge of building equipment systems, M&E (Mechanical and Electrical)
• Knowledge of security and safety
• Knowledge about After Sales, customer care.
• Knowledge of finance
• English: fluently
Các công việc tương tự