Responsible for all projects such as opening of new stores, and maintaining / supporting existing stores.
Ensure the maximize the effective at store and achive the sales target.
1. Sales and Profit Maximization:
• To maximize sales and achieve sales targets as agreed with the management. Monitor sales
performance of the shops against targets. To recommend programs to the management, which will
help to increase profitable sales. To identify and investigate the causes of any shortfall against
targets and seek solutions to the problem. Minimize variable costs incurred at the shop floor and
recommend suggestions to the management, which will help the company improve its bottom line.
• Ensure that the Retail team is consistently updated regularly, on the team’s sales performance and
productivity, via a series of KPIs reports. Assist the Shop Managers and superior in responding to
diverse business situations by producing analysis and assessments to provide a basis for
decision-making. The ultimate goal is to ensure the Retail team achieves its sales targets.
2. Inventory Management:
• To co-ordinate and maintain a balanced level of stocks that are proportionate to sales and that
shops are stocked at the optimum level, that will meet customer demand. Follow & assisting the
company in handling and clearing inventory.
3. Loss Prevention:
• To assist in the development and enforcement of the highest standards of shop security for
company assets, cash, and stocks. To ensure that company regulations involving money and
stocks are being followed by all shops i.e. banking transactions, cash register control, stock take
• Build up the efficiency stock- take the procedure for the store and control the stock aging and
4. Shop Maintenance:
• To ensure that all fixtures and fittings are maintained to be fully operational and safe. To report
serious maintenance issues to the management for rectification. To enforce the highest standards
of shop presentation and ambiance: this includes cleanliness, tidiness, good lighting, the right type
of music, etc.
• Ensure that shop layout, in-store merchandising and window displays are consistent with agreed
standards and guidelines. To use discretion in modifying layout or merchandising to optimize the
use of space and individual features of each shop with the objective of maximizing sales, yet
• Corporate with R&D team to forecast new and existing products to support product development.
6. Customer Service:
• To promote the company’s style of friendly, informative and efficient service without pressure. To
ensure the highest standards of customer service and presentation of staff are maintained.
• Analyze customer segment and submit the best and suitable standard customer service.
7. Staffing & Training
• Recruit high-caliber for the positions of Shop Managers and Supervisors as vacancies arise.
Ensure that shops are adequately staffed by Shop Managers. To monitor shop work rosters,
including giving approvals for Shop Managers’ leave applications and final approvals to shop staff
• To help ensure that the company has “the right staff at the right place at the right time” by assisting
in the company HR planning and placement of staff.
• Training new staff, and direct subordinates.
8. Leadership and Development:
• To provide leadership and direction to the shop team and to maintain high standards of morale and
motivation. Coach and mentor Shop Managers, help develop their competencies and guide them
towards set objectives. The objective is to have a stable, committed, skilled team of Shop
Managers and staff by creating an atmosphere of friendly professionalism and through a
leadership style that is both hands-on and empowering.
9. Discipline and Grievance Handling:
• To initiate action if standards are not being met by an individual and, if necessary, to carry out
disciplinary measures. To handle grievances and counsel shop staff with the main aim of ensuring
a happy and motivated team.
10. Promotion of Company Values and Strategy:
• Ensure the company’s philosophies, policies, and objectives are communicated to, understood by,
and implemented by all shop staff. To obtain an understanding of the company’s business strategy
and to ensure the implementation of marketing programs through the shop operations and staff.
11. Miscellaneous Retail Operations:
• To ensure that Shop Managers and their staff operate the shops according to standard company
procedures and practices. To highlight operational issues and provide recommendations to the
management to help the company improve the efficiency of its retail operations. To carry out any
other related duties as and when required by the management.
• Good in English both writing, speaking, listening
• At least two years of retail stores management.
• Strong computer skills.
• Be able to work under high pressure.
• High responsible.
• Be a good team player.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Excellent communication and good - organization skills.
• Possess management and problem-solving skills.
• High integrity
• Result oriented
Các công việc tương tự