Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
1. Sales Management
· Project management of new store openings, shop fit outs and launches in line with pre-agreed budgets
· Manage the store performance to achieve target of sales and all KPIs related to sales
· Communicate goals, sales plans, and sales results to employees in the field
· Monitor sales target by monthly, quarterly and annually
· Analyze sales and do the action plan and ensure team is well communicated
· Coordinate and support company activities to drive sales
· Plan for promotion and sales target achievement with superior
2. Store Set-up
· In charge of analyzing premises set up new stores (If any)
· Preparing the check list requirement to distribute to relevant departments and following up with the progress.
3. Store Document Management
· Prepare and monitor subordinates' work on the document in accordance with Operations Procedure/Guidelines, such as sales recording, money depositing, goods ordering/ receiving /returning and writing off
· Review the principles and practices of the Operation Manual, ensuring that all staffs are able to follow correctly
4. Analyze store performance (Store Operating Profit)
· Analyzing performance from Store Operating Profit report with superior to support Retail Manager building strategy.
· Action plan is in place
5. Maintain store standard and merchandise standard
· Checking and maintain working standards follow store processes
· Ensuring store asset and equipment are in good condition.
· Planning, managing, and store arrangement for the promotion by follow promotion guideline
· Ensuring the Store VM quality of the store as standard and product display standard in the store
· Ensuring quality of sales service according to standards.
· Ensuring customer quality service and quality of sales service according to standards Quality customer service.
· Inventory control monthly by operating and managing inventory at the Stores
· Taking a part of responsibility of lost and stolen at the stores.
Offering sales programs to clear inventory.
Direct staffs training: product, store operation training and staff development, soft skills ..
8. Other tasks assigned by Retail Manager.
Các công việc tương tự