● Manage Saltmine’s Revit conversion tool ie. Importing files from Revit into Saltmine and exporting files from Saltmine into Revit.
● Create and manage the Revit family library in accordance to company’s BIM standards, ensure Revit families are mapped to the Saltmine database.
● Create and maintain Saltmine Revit template effectively and adaptable to various scenarios of works.
● Integration and data management for interoperability across Saltmine and BIM.
● Coordinate and check architecture / structural / M&E BIM models to ensure design issues are highlighted.
● Support other teams in working with Revit models by extracting data from Revit models to others format (2D Cad drawings, FBX, IFC, …).
● Involve in testing, operating Saltmine’s Revit conversion tool; work with the Tech team to create the roadmap for the conversion tool; work with the CS team to get client’s input/ feedback to develop a seamless working process between Saltmine and Revit.
● Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
● Ideally 1+ years of experience using Revit is a must. Background in other Autodesk tools and systems such as Dynamo, 3D Max is a bonus.
● Must have good skills in creating Revit family.
● Must have strong proficiency in AutoCad (intermediate to expert level).
● Good skills in working with the data on platforms like google sheet, Microsoft excel and Power BI is a bonus.
● Organized and able to track multiple work streams and prioritize tasks by urgency / impact
● Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on a number of projects
● Hard working and self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
● Fast learner - must be able to become an expert on the Saltmine Design platform within a week