- Leading Safety & Environment of Hoc mon Brewery
- Manage & control all activities related to verification equipment of the whole Brewery to make sure the compliances with legal requirements
- Support in prepare and implement environment plan of Brewery as required by Law and monitor compliances (safety training plan, safety wears and uniform, inspection and recommendations, explosion, prevention, safety promotion, etc...).
- Support for all safety & environment training plan for Hoc Mon staffs to make sure the compliances with legal requirement
- Manage & control request for purchase / stock management/ issuing Personal Protective Equipment for staffs
- Participate in Sustainability Pillar as a members & full fill role & responsibility defined to ensure sustainability Pillar runs smoothly.
- Coordinate with cross function & Supervise the execution of rules, standards & procedure related to environment activities to make sure the compliances with legal & ISO 14001:2015
- Manage & control Waste collections
- University degree of Technical/ Technological/ or Safety and Environment
- Work Experience:
+ ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Methodology
+ Knowledgeable in Local Regulatory requirement on Safety and Environment
+ English: good in writing, reading, communicating with others.
+ Good in MS office
+ Team work experience, experience in working in high pressure and workload
+ High levels of interaction with individuals and groups (teamwork with all Sections in Hoc Mon Brewery), inside and outside the organization (due to working with authority, third party).
- Time management, planning and organizing team work following full loop PDCA
- Risk Assessment and Incident Investigation Skills
Các công việc tương tự