- Report to Safety and Security Manager
- Lead the site Security team.
- Internal: All sections in Brewery/Finance/Purchasing/Human Resource
- External: Local Fire Brigade Department/Local People's Committee, Police stations, Labour safety department/Radiation Agencies/Verification Center/Security Company/Suppliers/Third parties/Global Safety/Contractors.
Purpose of the job:
- Ensures the brewery is operating in accordance with applicable local regulations.
- Ensures the organization is driving to achieve zero occupational diseases and become a great place to work.
Strategy, Policies, Standards & Procedures:
- Regularly review the actual HEINEKEN safety standards and procedures. Carry out necessary self-assessments (HeiQuest) and ask for clarification.
- Ensures that local plans, permits, protocols and standard operating procedures are documented and maintained as regulated.
- Prepare, plan, coordinate and perform hazard identification and risk assessment across the site based on local laws and Heineken regulations.
- Perform the Last Minute Risk Assessment and countermeasures.
- Coordinates and supports risk assessment processes based on TPM (ORR route)
- Follows and enforces steps required by TPM Safety Pillar to support safety compliance.
- Regularly assesses the operations to ensure safety regulations are properly applied.
- Guides the implementation of the Life Saving Commitment program and Process Safety Compliance by applying HeiQuest.
- Communicate safety principle and safety behaviors on a regular basis
Safety Culture and Behavioral Safety:
- Support promotion of daily safety culture improvement.
- Support to develop and enforce an effective behavioural system (BBS) according to TPM route.
- Perform an analysis of unsafe/safe behaviours and use this data to develop people’s safety habits.
- Perform combined audit with line managers to calibrate observation skills.
Organization and people management
- Effectively manage the Emergency Team Coordinator, First Aid Squad Coordinator, Process Safety Specialist, Behavioral Based Safety (BBS) Specialist and Wellbeing team according to the Heineken procedures
- Develop training as necessary (content, audience, form, and frequency)
- Deliver necessary training with high level content and quality as expected by safety professionals, local laws, and HEINEKEN requirements.
TPM and continuous improvement
- Contribute to programs of the TPM Safety pillar.
- Support the Leadership team to improve Safety Culture Deploy Safety Saving projects/Kaizen.
Management of Safety Process & Systems:
- Support to translate HeiQuest standards, procedures and local laws into local procedures and instructions.
- Support to translate improvements into the safety systems.
- Coordinate to achieve PSM compliance for the brewery as Heineken & Legal requirements
Safety Reporting & Investigation:
- Ensure all safety events that occur in respective business area are correctly and timely reported in the12Rules.com
- Gather appropriate information to assist in the accident investigation. Follow the accident investigation process based on local laws and HEINEKEN expectations.
- Periodically analyse and interpret safety events, KPI performance and trends to advise relevant stakeholders how to mitigate the risk including their root causes and other relevant factors.
- Responsible for safety verification/calibration of all equipment/devices as regulated by Law & training compliance accordingly.
- Manage the master list and validity of safety certifications of critical equipment/devices
- Work as solution provider to safety and security problems.
- Ensure the implementation of local regulations, HEINEKEN safety standards and procedures, such as the contractor safety procedure, the emergency procedure, etc.