1. Execute the strategies and implementation of HSSE management system in accordance with the Company’s policies, Vietnamese laws and regulations, international protocols and standards.
2. Participate in the site safety inspection patrols, completing inspection reports and coordinate necessary following-up actions
2. Enforce HSSE policy of LSP to be applied by all LSP staff, EPC Contractors, subcontractors and other third parties engaged in any works for, or on behalf of LSP.
3. Investigate/follow-up accidents, incidents and near-miss occurrences and assist with writing reports and issuing corrective measures to prevent recurrence
4. Verify the HSSE performance reports submitted by EPC Contractors and report to HSE Manager/ Apply HSSE forms, manuals and procedures. Review, update and evaluate the effectiveness of current policies, systems, procedures and programs.
- Bachelor of HSE or related fields
- From 05 to 08 years of relevant experience in Petrochemicals or related business.
- High English proficiency (Speaking/Listening/Reading/Writing).
- Intensive knowledge of petrochemicals plants.
- Good safety awareness, mindset and behavior.
Lưu ý khi nộp CV:
Xã Long Sơn, TP. Vũng Tàu, Tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
Ms.Vu Thi Hong Nhung
830 nhân viên
Long Son Petrochemicals Company Limited (LSP), a company incorporated in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, has been established to develop, construct and operate Vietnam’s first integrated petrochemicals complex located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Project will comprise a world-scale grassroots mixed-feed cracker, downstream polyolefins plants (HDPE, PP... Xem thêm