Reporting to the Chief Business Officer will be responsible for :
• Be responsible to setup and expand the team with neutral P&L
• Engage with multiple stakeholders including Channel Partners, Regulators and other internal teams.
• Actively engaging with brands to launch their products/services on E-Commerce Platform or Channels
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Arranging and conducting business meetings and presentations for potential clients (brands)
• Negotiating contract terms and structuring deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits and customer satisfaction
• Planning and overseeing new initiatives for the company
• Researching markets, industries, organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Develop quotes and proposals for clients (brands)
• Develop creative, innovative business models and approaches that result in the capture of new business for company.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by board of management.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English
• At least 5 year in sale b2b and 2 year at level management
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in-person
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet tight deadlines
• Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
• Ability to build report, strong communication and negotiation skills
Các công việc tương tự