1. Hunting, developing new customers within all company sales channels.
2. Plan and conduct sales calls and joint-sales calls in collaboration with all company sales channels, including face-to-face meetings with customers and developing a robust pipeline to align with company budget
3. Lead and engage with all sales teams across the organization to maximize the profit contribution and customized solutions for air and ocean freight to small, medium and multi-national companies.
4. Support customers' relationships by providing key knowledge about overall market trends
5. Provide leadership and support to the extended sales team to maintain and grow book of customer portfolio
6. Manage Sale Team to adapt with company policy and all targeted KPI
7. Produce information for management necessary to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators
• Sale Experience in Logistics or Elogistics field
• Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
• Results Orientation
• Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
Các công việc tương tự