3 - 10 Năm
1. Prospect and analyze business opportunities and distributor/importer contacts for company in required markets;
2. Plan and facilitate sales action plans for company's development in required markets;
3. Develop tactics of market prospecting, negotiation and trading strategies;
4. Troubleshooting/Customer support;
5. Regular product training to customers;
6. Manage relationships with customers by phone, email and personal visits;
7. Facilitate orders with 10 factories in Brazil and control the purchase orders of the customers to achieve annual sales target;
8. Making business to required markets;
1. Degree in marketing, sales or related fields.
2. Fluent in English and Vietnamese. Thai and Khmer is a plus.
3. Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
4. Sales-focused, negotiation, market research skill & good organizational skill.
5. Responsible, focused and multi-task abilities.
6. Interested or have experience in homeware products: kitchenware & appliances, construction & agricultural handtools and furniture.
7. Sales oriented profile. Experience in sales of kitchenware products is a plus.
Yes. Domestic and international trips.
Full time (9:00 – 18:00) – Home-based/Flexible location