The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for development of new activity and strengthening relation with existing client. Work co-ordinate with the department in the process and team up commercial engineers.
A, Customer relation:
Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
B, Operations/ Coordination/ Schedule control:
Support client, designer about technical product, construction method, offer.
Visit regularly Clients, Designers, Main Contractors to present our technics and solutions.
Prepare Purchase Order, cost study, prepare offer, negotiate term of contracts to be approved by BU Manager,
Join associations, • Participate in conference, exhibition,
Organize our own conference and trips with clients,
Update information on competitor, market
Submit weekly progress reports to BU Manager and ensure data is accurate.
Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
Follow up MCR and reforecast,
Background in soil mechanics is an advantage
Propose optimal solutions to investors, engineering consultants, main contractors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in construction, transportation engineering or related.
- Working experiences: 3-5 years of experience.
Experience in design, preparing offer, negotiating and tendering field
Experience in construction project management
Good understanding about infrastructure system
Experience in Geoengineering or soil mechanics
- Ability to use well Auto CAD, MS Offices, MS Project
- English required: Intermediate, equivalent to 700 TOEIC.
- Personal skills:
Dynamic, enthusiasm and passionate person
Hard working and self-motivated
High responsibility at work
Good at communication skill
Good contact skills. Have a network and able to develop it
Experience in managing a commercial/maketing teams.
Having personal achievements or social activities is advantage
- Professional, young, dynamic and friendly working environment;
- Attractive salary and benefit;
- Health, Social and Unemployment insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law;
- Annual leave (12days);
- Additional accident and health insurance;
- Training opportunities (local and abroad);
- Team building activities: Summer holiday, Year-end party, Sport…