Job Objective: The objectives of this role are enhancing and extending the Pest Control & Hygiene business by representing the Company to prospective clients and the public in large; achieving the agreed sales target; implementing market research and competition activities to develop the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop business and keep retention clients
- Maintain and develop sales volume;
- Develop new business opportunities from new market segments, existing clients and renewals
- Understand features, advantages, disadvantages of the products & services as well as competitors’ one;
- Contact with customers and record all customers’ information in the report of customer’s information;
- Co-operate with sales admin to prepare contract, service executive form, check list…to get customers;
- Planning for week work, month for approval and comply with the approved plans;
- Receive and handle complaints from customers regarding to product quality, delivery time, etc;
- Inspect the premises thoroughly for signs of pests, identify the pest and find out where they are entering the premises.
- Coordinate with Operations Department to complete the service and meet the customers’ requirement;
- Contact clients to ascertain the client’s satisfaction with the service;
- Keep close relationship for retention of clients;
- Respond to termination notices & follow up the process of contact’s liquidation;
- Set up and conduct a regular client visitation cycle;
- Renegotiate service agreements by conducting fresh survey/audit or educating users of the services, and introduction of new services that be suitable to the client;
- Other tasks are required by Line Manager.
2. Market research & competition activities
- Conduct thorough market segment research of your sales zone;
- Regularly recommend constructive ideas in marketing the services and penetrating the target segment;
- Monitor competition activities and strategies regularly.