*** We are looking for a passionate and potential caliber Sales candidate (even FRESH GRADUATES) to join and build up the strength of Protective Coatings team. This position is open and welcome candidates who are proactive, passionate about sales and strong in technical area. You will be provided with a comprehensive and intensive training program to adapt the job.
Manage sales activities by servicing current accounts, identifying new floor businesses, and materialising such opportunities to achieve set targets and increase market coverage and Jotun market position:
- Take care of designated accounts through regular visits, timely advice on proper painting systems, Buy Sell Hierarchy strengthening, and long-term partnership construction;
- Develop floor market by building up relationships with applicators and getting Jotun approval for new construction projects;
- Ensure achievement of individual sales target;
- Expand business opportunities by seeking new potential customers and/or enhancing position with existing accounts with the target to increase market coverage;
- Be responsible for the draft, amendment and archive of contracts and supporting documents issued by Jotun as well as customers and other relevant parties;
- Co-ordinate with internal partners (CSD, TS, Production, Finance, QA/QC…) to satisfy delivery schedule, after-sales service and product availability;
- Ensure due collection by monitoring customers’ payment term, credit limit and orders progress;
- Initiate and enhance relationship with owners, consultants/ architects, contractors and authorities involved in designated projects to get Jotun nominated as sole supplier or approved in vendor list or favored than other paint manufacturers;
- Follow up with above mentioned project’s stakeholders to update information to team and accordingly to lead team’s coordination;
- Make reports and attend training, meeting, travelling as requested by the line manager.
- University graduate in relevant fields (BA, Chemistry, Mechanics...);
- At least 2 years of working experiences in project sales/marketing, preferably in Industrial Project/ Building Materials sales;
- Be able to build up and develop good relationship with potential customers, contractors and owners;
- Mature, independent and suitable with a dynamic environment;
- Self-motivated, high level of ownership/ responsibility and integrity and proactiveness;
- Ability to work under pressure and target fulfillment;
- Willingness to learn and travel;
- Good communication, negotiation and B2B selling skills;
- Good command of English and MS Office.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, sales incentives etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này