Collect and aggregate information on demands of targeted group of customers, competitive advantages of the company as compared to our competitors, and alternative products and services if applicable
• Quotation: Listen to customer requirements, gain a clear understanding of customer’s businesses and present Invivo Labs services appropriately. Negotiate the terms and agreement of a sale. Establish quotation according the interests of the laboratory and in line with the customer needs. Prepare contracts and order reports.
• Customer support: Provide pre-sale technical assistance and working on after-sale support services.
• Customer payment: Follow up customer payment and remind
• Maintain and develop the relationships with the existing customers.
• Find new customers to develop the business further.
• Meet the customers, give information about our group, especially laboratories activities and establish long term business and relationship.
• Track and analyze website traffic.
• Compose blog posts and update the website as well as other social online channels according to schedule.
• Represent the company in exhibitions, events, seminars and demonstrations. Be the image of Invivo group and Invivo Labs through you professional skills and attitude.
Some customers have big projects involving hundreds of samples with different timelines and constraints. Sale executives are responsible to follow projects in term of sample arrival, quotation, delay and payments.
• Qualifications: Bachelor level with technical knowledge about chemistry and / or feed.
• Language: English
• Computer: Microsoft offices
Skills: efficient communication skills and positive thinking attitude, presentation skills, and problems solving skill.
Attitude: positive, progressive, customer-oriented, independent, and teamwork spirit
Các công việc tương tự