- Responsible primarily for Industrial lubricants and Metalworking Fluids
business in designated areas/field, delivering sustainable results consistent
with strategic objectives for volume, margin, customer profitability, selling
prices and expenses.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of all fluids and system products
sold and serviced by the company.
- Provide technical assistance to and training for customers in the selection,
application, and maintenance of the products.
- Increase sales through effective marketing sales and service of the company
products and proper management activities.
- Maintain frequent and complete communication with Sales Supervisor,
Principal as appropriate including technical communications with the
laboratory, production, and marketing and other support departments.
- Complies with the company's policies in respect to travel, expenses and all
- Bachelor's degree and above, major in Engineering (Mechanical) and
chemical is preferred.
- Knowledge of lubricants segments, especially in mold making and machining,
customers and key product lines will be a plus.
- Must have excellent communication, decision-making, and planning and
- Able to communicate in English. Chinese will be a plus
Các công việc tương tự