The Sales Manager (SM) is in charge of overall sales mechanism of the Five-Star English (5S) including but not limited to sales strategy, planning and management, sales process and tool development and improvement, sales campaign implementation and measurement, and overall sales revenue.
1. Key accountabilities
2. Principle duties and responsiblities
· Co-ordinate with Five-Star Centers and PR & Marketing to identify, contact and arrange presentations to School Principals, management of business partners and/or communities outlining the 5S programs and follow through with agreements/endorsement, and student enrollment.
· Under the supervision of line manager, search and identify other potential sales opportunities and work out appropriate campaigns/activities
· Identify and sell possible training solutions that best serves the clients’ needs and perform necessary Training Need Analysis to ascertain client's needs/wants; meet and present to clients proposals for training: 5S English programs, Academic pathway, Cambridge/IELTS tests, teacher training, etc.
· Develop and suggest adjustment to all sales-related policies/programs (pricing, incentive, promotion, …)
· Surpass sales targets set by management (to be determined & agreed by the line manager)
· Provide inputs in regards to advertising, newsletters, etc., and coordinate with Academic and PR & Marketing to run direct marketing activities at schools e.g. workshops on AG’s programs, demo classes, etc.
- Perform other sales administrative duties; support BOD, line manager and/or other teams for other tasks the business may require.
· Strong background in sales, marketing or business management
· Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales, sales planning & management
· Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions
· Proven track-record of revenue target achievement
· Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
· Strong can-do attitude
· Dynamic, result-oriented
· Good teamwork player
· Experience of partner engagement, account management is preferable
- Sound knowledge/understanding about governmental education system especially at primary/secondary/high level/university is a plus
Các công việc tương tự