5 - 10 Năm
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
· Manage and lead service and sales team to achieve the Company’s budgets.
· Develop the market for the company product
· Generate sales revenue for maintenance including 3rd party maintenance and repair sales of lifts and escalators, to achieve department’s budget in sales revenue and profitability.
· Monitor and prepare contract renewal, prepare tender, contract, and quotation.
· Negotiate on price and terms & conditions.
· Prepare annual sales budget and monthly forecast.
· Handle any other adhoc
· Domestic and international business trip if requires
· Engineering bachelor degree
· Minimum of 5 – 10 years work experience in the same field (elevator)
· Proven Leader; demonstrated ability to set and meet aggressive goals and objectives.
· Demonstrated knowledge in Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English
· Certificates or license relevant to the works
· Have professional knowledge of relevant program (Cad, 3D, Graphics etc)