This position will report directly to Board of Director.
• Plan and manage for goals, strategic, deployment and execution assigned plan together with team to achieved division and company goals.
• Provides leadership responsibility within the sales team to ensure organizational objectives are met for identified strategics and plans
• Responsible for cultivating market segment, qualifying & closing major sales opportunities, create, maintain and enhance market share, revenue and profits to company.
1. Development and Leadership:
• Plan & develop business strategy for Vietnam market assigned accordance to company directions
• Involve/manage company and division procedure/process to improve and enhance the effectiveness of business and sales situation.
• Lead Sales team in business negotiation context to maximize business opportunity in the best interest of the company
• Guide and provide holistic solutions in developing the market businesses to the benefit of our company
• Work seamlessly with PGI operation team to ensure high standard of sales logistics functions operationally
2. Sales and Marketing:
• Collaborate with Harman Vietnam lead to plan sales forecast and budget (sell-in, through & out)
• Pro-actively identify and propose business opportunities where available by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and financials
• Plan and execute key products strategies to key channels to take market size and shares as well as contribute to branding and company reputation.
• Determine key business development KPIs to enhance sales performance and situation.
• Measure and track country performance in terms of sales growth and market penetration.
3. Man Power and Operation:
• Lead, manage and train the business development team to upgrade and reach identified target.
• Perform timely business review with the PGI and Harman Vietnam Lead.
• Review and understand product key USPs and features
• Identify & develop key product training scope with Marketing/Training for Nation wide
• Report to Harman Vietnam Lead in all product quality & warranty matters
• Report Harman APAC QC Manager in terms of product compliance matters for your regions
• Support all other functions to ensure success of the company
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as required by the company
• 5+ years of Sales & Marketing in Business Development experience.
• Travelling is a prerequisite (minimum 30% travelling required).
• Onboard after Tet's Holiday.
• Decision Making/Team Management and Work Planning Skills
• Strategic, Logical; and Creative Thinking base on sales mindset
• Good analyzing and judgement skills
• High convincing skill and negotiating skill in different situation
• Well communication, good structured presentation
• Talent and aptitude to analyze and solve problems independently.
Referred and Plus:
• Global CE & Life style product company experience.
• Good relationship with Audio/Electronics Dealers and Channels (retailer-wholesalers).
Education and Language:
• A recognized Degree in any discipline.
• English speaking and communication in spoken and written. (TOEIC 700 or similar certification for business requirement)
• Fluently Excel/Word/Power Point
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này